Sunday, March 19, 2017

SOLSC #19 - 15 Things I Trust

For the fourth year, I am participating in the SOLSC and guiding students from my classroom and my school on the same writing journey. Here is the link to our school blog and the 15-20 students who are participating in the Classroom Challenge.




15 Things I Trust In - 

1.  There are people in my life to give me hugs
2.  Clouds will always amaze me
3.  West is towards the mountains (I live in Denver)
4.  People are kinder than what I read about in the news
5.  Teenagers are deeper than they are given credit for
6.  Animals leave tracks and I want to follow every trail
7.  If we can dance together, we can get along
8.  Procrastination - I will always find creative ways to do it
9.  Bridges and airplanes; when I am on them
10. That my colleagues will always amaze me
11. I will always misspell "Colleagues" the first time
12. Spring flowers are more colorful than all others
13. Perfect athletic moments are worth all the fails along the way
14. The ability to make my own fun
15. Summer wind through pines trees is perfection

9 comments:

  1. Nice list of things to trust in. I can hear the wind in the pines as I read your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very interesting format....I might have to try it. I love your comment about teenagers...they are INDEED deeper than they want us to know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm right there with you on procrastination. I can tell you put a lot of thought into this list, it's a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed your list--never thought about a list of things I trust. hmmm....you've got me thinking now. Also, summer wind through pine trees Is perfection, I agree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love so many of those, and can really identify with #8! I've never actually thought about a list of things I trust...interesting concept. Nice list! ~JudyK

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would really like to try this format. I am going to add it to my list! Thanks!
    ritadicarne.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a really good list. Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where I live, west is towards the beach and east is towards the mountains! I love this list, and want to try it too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great list. I loved #11...it made me laugh out loud! =)

    ReplyDelete