Friday, March 17, 2017

SOLSC #17 - Yur-in Trouble

For the fourth year, I am participating in the SOLSC and guiding students from my classroom and my school on the same writing journey. Here is the link to our school blog and the 15-20 students who are participating in the Classroom Challenge.




Yur-In Trouble:
Yup. That's a urinal with a bag on it. It's out of order and it's a slice of my life every I head into the bathroom across from my class. There is one urinal and three stalls and everyday for the last ten school years, I've used it. But for the last two weeks, the bag and sign have been on it and I'm such a creature of habit I can't get used to it.

Like a lot of teachers, I 'go' when I can go, or 'go' when I have to go! After ten years of opening the door, taking three steps, and turning ninety degrees right, I'm set to get right to business.

And then I see the bag and the sign.

And I turn around to one of the stalls.

And can't believe I'm surprised to see it there.


1 comment:

  1. Habits are hard to break! Hope you managed anyway (te he). I know you've had a big two days, hope they went beautifully, and can now have a lot of R & R this weekend!

    ReplyDelete